On Monday, I was outside taking photos for yesterday’s post about the garden hose tug toy when I started getting some nice shots. I figured I’d share some of the photographs I took. It’s totally off topic–sort of–would anyone be interested in a few posts on tips for taking good photographs of your pets? Comment and let me know!
- Operation SJC vacation is going well! Visual proof! Happy pups on the beach for a sunset walk!… instagram.com/p/BUaqfq_FRQq/ 2 days ago
- Time for Summer School! See our upcoming classes and latest SJC news- mailchi.mp/ddfe7a605f78/s… 1 week ago
- Reward all the good behavior your dog offers so those behaviors grow big and strong. One of the… instagram.com/p/BUIJo-_lcvR/ 1 week ago
- Muzzle training at the vet for some fun after getting a booster. She doesn't love the vet so we… instagram.com/p/BT_tGBhl05b/ 1 week ago
- Run, don't walk, to your nearest Marshall's, tjmaxx, or home goods! Stick it, Sticky Bones are… instagram.com/p/BT2OxBHl_v1/ 2 weeks ago
Blog Organizations and Memberships