On Monday, I was outside taking photos for yesterday’s post about the garden hose tug toy when I started getting some nice shots. I figured I’d share some of the photographs I took. It’s totally off topic–sort of–would anyone be interested in a few posts on tips for taking good photographs of your pets? Comment and let me know!
- Reflecting on raising oswin successjustclicks.com/puppy-raising/ https://t.co/EhR6NEhLIp 1 week ago
- And....it's starting to look like Heeling! I have been reminded recently, as I've undertaken… instagram.com/p/BV-4viZl5TO/ 4 weeks ago
- Fourth of July prep at SJC is underway! It's not just a 1 day affair in my neck of the woods...… instagram.com/p/BV7eYDulFdn/ 4 weeks ago
- While Oswin is very food motivated, she is also very tug/toy motivated! While doing some heel… instagram.com/p/BV231-olPf9/ 1 month ago
- New at success just clicks dog training! We now offer training for SCUBA and deep water item… instagram.com/p/BVxM0VQl4Vl/ 1 month ago
Blog Organizations and Memberships