Well, this week will be devoted to a class graduation and preparing for my nosegames/tricks demos this coming weekend. It should be a fun but busy weekend. I’m trying to figure out just what all I’ll need to bring with me… and this list is just GROOOWWWING.
- 2 crates
- Tena’s Chair
- Hula-hoop for tricks
- Boxes for nose games
- Cushioning floor tiles for some jumping tricks (and to use as a mark for Shayne)
- Bathmats for in the crates for traction
- Kongs for a mid-day snack
- Old ID, pens, socks and papers for assistance behaviors
- Blanket to cover crates if needed
- Rug to have on the ground for the pups to lay on
- All of my stuff (snacks, water, first aid stuff, etc)
It’s going to be a long day but I feel like I’m packing for a vacation! Goodness!!
I’m also bringing something else…. I’ll show you more tomorrow… but here’s a hint…